Cardio Check Up
How does it work and what examinations are included?
- Blood collection (large blood count, GOT, GPT, GGT, lipase, creatinine incl. GFR, cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, uric acid, bilirubin total, alkaline photophatase, calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, blood sugar, HbA1c, CRP, ferritin, TSH, Quick, PTT, INR, NtproBNP, lipoprotein A)
- Urine examination with microalbumin
- Medical anamnesis interview
- Physical examination
- Bioelectric measurement of body composition (BIA)
- Ultrasound of the heart
- Rest ECG
- LZ ECG
- LZ blood pressure
- ABI measurement
- Pulse wave velocity analysis
- Stress echocardiography (in case of poor sound quality, alternative stress ECG is planned)
- Ultrasound of the cervical vessels
- Thyroid sonography
What equipment is used for examinations?
For the stress ECG, Ergoline’s Ergoselect-12 and the PhillipsA ultrasound device have integrated blood pressure measurement. It is approved for a patient weight of up to 200 kg. ЕК ECG recording is done by a continuous 12-lead lead and during the load ultrasound recording is done.
Circulatory disorders on the heart can be detected at an early stage by wall movement disorders.
What should you pay attention to before the appointment?
- Please put on sportswear at the 2nd appointment (you might sweat with the exercise ECG) and bring a towel to dry yourself after if necessary.
- Please appear sober for the check-up
When is a repetition of the check-up necessary?
Are the costs covered by my health insurance?
Private health insurance usually covers the entire cost of the examination. If you are unsure about the assumption of costs, please clarify this in advance with your health insurance company.
The public health insurance offer separate every three preventive medical check-ups in a very reduced form (See Check-up 35).
|Detailed Initial Medical History||+||+||+||+|
|Vaccination Passport Check||+||+||+||+|
|Full body examination||+||+||+||+|
|GU 35 Laboratory||+|
|24h Blood Pressure||+|
|Measurement of pulse wave velocity||+||+||+|
|Body Fat Analysis||+||+||+|
|Discussion Of Findings||+||+||+||+|
|Burnout Prophylaxis Talk||+|
Dr. med. univ. Thomas Bode